Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Gabe!

To my precious baby boy,
Happy Birthday Gabriel! I miss you and love you more than anyone could ever love someone. I am so sorry that you cannot be here with the ones that love you. I do not understand why God chose to take you away from us. I want you to be here with your mommy and daddy and doing what one year olds do.... I have no clue what that would be. However, I am thankful that I got to see you, hold you, kiss you and tell you how much you mean to me. You are a blessing to me! I am so glad that you came into this world with parents, grandparents, aunts, and many friends who love you so much. I will always treasure the two days we had together... they will alwasy be imbedded in my heart and my soul. So today baby boy is for you! This is Gabe's day and always will be! I miss you, love you, and will never forget you! Happy Birthday Gabriel Ivian!

1 comment:

Whitney Hannam said...

Tanya,
I've been thinking about you today, and will continue to. I enjoy keeping up with you on facebook and on your blog.

Take care, love you,
Whitney