Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Gabe!

Well... I was so slack and didn't write anything on my blob about Gabe's week. I really just didn't want to but now I am ready to write a few words.

Dear Gabe,
You will never know how many people thought of you on your birthday and passing day. You are so loved and in a way it is bittersweet b/c you should be here to feel that love. I still think about you everyday and what could have been. There are no words to express how much I miss you. You are one of the best things that could ever have happened to me. I sure hope that they threw you a grande party in heaven... you deserve the best! I love you more than anyone could ever love someone!

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Kim Doyle said...

Happy Birthday Gabe. I'm sorry that we never had the chance to meet. I would have loved to cuddle you my sweet nephew. You are in my heart forever. Love to you, your mommy and daddy. Aunt, Kim