Thursday, July 15, 2010

Quotes say it better than I could!

"When someone you love dies, and you're not expecting it, you don't lose them all at once; you lose them in pieces over a long time - the way the mail stops coming - and their scent fades from the pillows and even from the clothes in their closet and drawers. Gradually, you accumulate the parts of them that are gone. Just when the day comes, when there's a particular missing part that overwhelms you with the feelings that they're gone forever, there comes another day, and another specifically missing part." Anonymous

This pretty much sums up how I feel all the time! Missing my Danny like crazy... wishing things were different! Trying to figure out the "why" and reflecting on our life together!

I love you and miss you Dan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tanya, I am so very sorry to read that your husband has passed away too. I was shocked and so sad when I read your blog. My heart just breaks for you. Sending you lots of love.
Stephanie (Malou's Mama)