Friday, October 17, 2008

Babies Babies everywhere

Well... my husband's cousin had her baby yesterday and we never knew she was pregnant. That means she got pregnant in February ( when Gabe was born and passed). His parents didn't want to tell us. That kinda makes me angry and sad because my life has to go on, sadly, without Gabe. I miss him more than anyone can ever imagine and yes when I hear of multiple babies being born in one day it does hurt and make me think of everything I went through to see my precious baby and for him to be taken away 2 days later.

Our friends also had their baby yesterday... Baby Abby. What a cute little girl.... looks exactly like any other newborn. The pictures of Abby also made me think of Gabe. I guess I knew I would have to get to this point sometime, people can't stop having babies around me on my account.

No comments: