Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween.... the start of the dreadful holiday season

Halloween has always meant the start of the holiday season to me. Unfortunately, I am dreading the holiday season b/c I think of all the things that I would be doing with Gabe. He would be tasting his first Doyle's dressing and opening his first Christmas gifts. I am fortunate though that I live in an area where there is no kids so I know that no one will be coming to our door for candy.... and I work tonight so that is good.

I was shopping for a halloween costume for work but as I looked at all the costumes I thought about Gabe and what I would dress him up as. It is really depressing thinking of all the other kids around me that are all dressed up and having a good time. I ultimately decided to dress up as a witch.... well just the hat.

All in all..... I am not looking forward to the holidays and would rather sleep through them!
Bah Humbug!

No comments: