Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy 9 months Gabe!

Today.... Gabe would be 9 months old. I guess he would be crawling, eating baby food, saying mamma and dadda. I would cleaning out his drawers of newborn clothes and making room for the 12 month clothes to come. This is really depressing to think! I use to dread the 2nd of every month and the 4th ( when he passed away) of every month, but as the months went on I guess I didn't think as much about it. Well, I sorta dreaded it for November and have been thinking of it all month of October. I guess I don't want Feb.2nd to come.... it means that he has been gone for a whole year. I keep asking myself What if I forget what he looks like? What if I forget what he smells like? What if I forget what his first cry sounded like? All these things and more what ifs!

Happy 9 months Gabe! I love you very much

No comments: